Saturday 8 December 2012

Let me moan

And not in a kinky way, flying with an ear and sinus infection is a pain, really a pain, went into a chemist at the airport and got sinupret and feel a hell lot better (though quite snotty), getting up at 4 am is not fun, going through security what a freaking pain in the ass, airports are just a hassle now, especially idiots in front of you who have money in their pockets, or pocket knives and then try to argue, holding up a long line... 2 hours checking in for a 1 hour flight... yay...

I do like the hotel though, really cool an old office building from the Art Deco period with a real paternoster or alternatively a lift, I like the paternoster... In the middle of the room is a glass cage which is the shower, LOL, I think it might be fun for some guys to order a lady of the night in and watch her showering, better than pole dancing ;)

Anyway, after 10 hours of meetings (try to concentrate with a killer sinus headache) I think I just kick back and watch some German TV, should be fun... Outside everything covered with snow and shops open until 10 pm - I best lock myself in for another 2 hours, I am near the main shopping district and I don't want to risk a nuclear credit card melt down ;)

Discard the socks on the floor... but yeah, that is the view from the bed... Really a strange set up, but wow, the shower is powerful and great...

No comments:

Post a Comment