Friday 7 December 2012

Blogger and the break...

Preparing to go on a business trip for a few days and then visiting friends and family, so right now not only wrestling with Power Point presentations (the bane of my life, I just HATE it) but also checking that all my business suits are pressed and well packed.

So I'll be having a week all over Europe, giving up 2 weekends for work and crossing a bunch of borders, seriously, within Europe not a big deal but flying is such a pain in the neck...

To make things even better, sinusitis and a middle ear infection, oh hooray, I so do not look forward to tomorrow morning, especially not since I have to get up at 4 am (aka stupid o'clock).

Oh well, at least I could let off some steam... Might be checking in at odd times from a hotel room...

No comments:

Post a Comment