Monday 26 November 2012

Stupid things people do...

So I read an entry on MF today, not sure if I should believe it, it's just a bit "much" and to be honest it doesn't sound very credible...

I best do a copy and paste, since I am not sure the guy who posted the review is "legit", I change the name of the domme in question... Why I am not so sure it's a real review, I'll tell you later....

This is the very first time that I've had to give a Mistress a bad review. Now over the years, since I've been exploring my inner submission, and having sessions with Pro Domme's, for the most part, I've had pleasant experiences, some more so that others which just depended on the Mistress and her particular style when it comes to a session, and I've sessioned with several different Mistresses, but I'd have to say, that may last session with an Altanta Georgia area Mistress, XXX was absolutely awful, and here's the reasons why.

What made me initially chose her, was her photos, which must have been taken when she was about 20-30 lighter; thefefore, the photos of how she actually presently looks where somewhat deceiving. Not to sound mean, but when she opened her mouth, I see these huge buttery teeth, she has awful oral hygiene which is something that you can not truly enjoy if you're one of those submissives that enjoy being spit on by your Mistress.

So although I'm mislead from the photos, and find her teeth disgusting, since I drove almost 2 hrs to make it to my session, and being in need of a submission fix, I didn't turn around and leave, I stayed, paid my tribute fee, we began the session, and was truly wanting to make the best of it, and have a good session. Now I go into the mindset of a submissive, which means that I want to do everything I'm told and make my Mistress happy. Well she asked me if I would mind having our session video taped, at first I was very reluctant, because this is my private life here we're talking about. I told her that I would be worried about my face and tattoo's being seen, and she assured me that she would edit those out.
Not long after our session, I had a change of heart, and respectfully requested that she not use the videos at all, and after my request, a few days later, I look and this fat ass buck toothed buttery teeth bitch has posted these videos on clips 4 sale, unedited, totally disragarding or respecting my wishes! Not being concerned at all how this could effect my life! Mistress or not, I don't like to be lied to or dealt with underhandedly by anyone! So be forewarned submissives, XXXX is not the Mistress to go see! There are plenty other Mistresses that are a lot more straight up in their dealings than her, trust me! I'm not usually a mean hearted person, or say mean things just to offend or hurt someone, but she, Mistress Yuck Mouth aka XXXX has really pissed me off royally, and my complaint is valid! She is a liar, and totally unprofessional! Now is what I'm saying defamation of her character, uhmmm no I don't think so, because it's the truth, no matter how harshly stated! Save your $ and your time, do not go see her, trust me friends! 


I told him that if he didn't sign a release form, he should inform Clips4Sale and tell them and they'd yank the video - they have to and they won't run the risk of a law suit. People who dealt with them said they are superb and run a "clean" business.

Why I think he isn't legit? Simple, because all his other reviews were about a different Mistress in the area, he basically was a walking advertisement for her, said Mistress seems to be a direct competition of the Mistress where he claimed was so bad.

Additionally, he claims that she is much bigger than her pics, seeing her videos, she actually seems slimmer than her her pics, and in her videos her teeth are just fine, perfect, white, nothing to see of buck teeth.

Then a guy saying he didn't like the way she looked, that she had horrible teeth but still staying and paying - somehow doesn't sound right, then a client - somebody who PAYS - agreeing to have the session taped without being forewarned about it? Sorry, nope, again, doesn't sound right...

And then you look at her videos, she seems to have 2 regular video slaves in her C4S video store, both of them go months and months back - and he claims that she sells the video on his C4S store? Again, not right. Also if you would worry about being recognized, would you put it out where to find the videos with potential blackmail material? Something is odd about it...

Anybody with half a brain would demand that the videos are taken down or legal action would happen, hell, just a little anonymous call telling the authorities that she doesn't have all the proper release papers and she'd be in legal trouble until the next century...

Something just doesn't smell right here...

But anyway, guys, you got a brain use it to THINK...



Guys, don't do videos without a mask, just don't do it! THINK!

Btw seems the guy was really full of shit and got busted, as for her looks, she put up a video and the domme in question is quite gorgeous: free video 


No comments:

Post a Comment