Sunday 18 November 2012

So the threats start...

Remember the guy who thought the world owes him domination? He sent me a threat...

Now just for the record, I am not even active as a pro-domme, I see very few but select guys, in the UK absolutely legal, what is not legal would be soliciting, yet dommes hardly walk around soliciting guys... So basically the law in the UK is that if a man or a woman approaches anybody on the street for sex for money, that is not allowed.

As for my website - I don't have one, idiot hasn't figured out that I don't earn my money by being a pro domme but that it's more or less a hobby.

As for the outing and all that, went through that already only this stalker even had personal info...

But guys, just remember, those are the type of people we have to deal with on a regular basis, so cut the women some slack if they really want references! In Europe it's not such a big deal, but in the US, you should be grateful that they are very very careful!

What can I say? I absolutely had it with dickless wankers threatening and stalking, you want to really piss me off, yeah, that's a good way to start.

Btw due to my experience with the other stalker, I do have a little bit of knowledge about internet threats:

18 U.S.C. § 875(c) states: "Whoever transmits in interstate or foreign commerce any    communication containing any threat to kidnap any person or any  threat to injure the person of another, shall be fined under this  title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both."  From the wording of § 875(c) it is clear that the legislator did not require the element of 'intent.'  Thus, it is irrelevant if the accused claims he/she did not have the intent to produce any injury on the victim; the mere act of sending the e-mail with threatening messages typifies the criminal conduct.

Well, that is the US, now in the UK:
It would fall under the Malicious Communications Act

So in case I hear that the pussy whipped fucktard has caused anybody just the slightest bit of trouble, I'll be down at the police station (after a little detour to an internet lawyer) and I will be very upset about his "threat" - which in turn will have them get his IP, the US colleagues will have a talk with him. Imagine the legal background, he states in his little note that for him BDSM is prostitution and he is trying to solicit money in a thread in an open forum so he can engage in acts of prostitution... I wonder if he ever considered that.

Oh well, one could only hope that the cops who will talk to him are discrete, given the fact that he does live with his parents...

He better prays that none of my domme friends get suspicious calls or even the slightest hint of trouble, or he might find himself in a shit storm that will make Sandy look like a little bit of rain.

You think I'm vicious? In that case, YES I AM. When it comes to wankers who try to take out their frustrations on women and exploit vulnerabilities, hell yes, same reaction as I would have if I'd catch anybody torturing an animal or mistreating a child or somebody with a disability.


4 comments:

  1. I have no Blogger Account, I hope this gets through! But good for you for exposing a blackmailer like this!

    I'm very sorry that you have personal problems with a stalker, some people have no idea about human decency. Look after yourself, I enjoy your blog, it's nice to see a human being and not just somebody who seems to think a Pro-Domme needs to conform to a stereotype!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe that is because I am not a pro domme ;)

      But honestly, I have little tolerance for creeps and stalkers, too much experience with the low lives...

      Delete
  2. Honestly, pussywhippedboy? How could he begin to imagine that name fits his demeanor?

    I'd say he needs a proper whipping to help him truly understand the meaning of his moniker.

    Of course, I'm not offering any kind of professional service or anything.

    ;-)

    Maybe, smarmyfullofhimselfboy, or completelyintimitadatedbystrongwomenboy or even
    mammaslittlepreciousboy but obviously not pussywhipped.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'd be surprised how many guys who label themselves as submissives are outright aggressive, or passive aggressive. There are quite a lot of them and they tend to be loud, so people are a bit more suspicious, basically they are doing real subbies a disfavor.

      Delete