Sunday 4 November 2012

Asking for a favor...

I don't want to bore you and I know you are reading this blog more for kinky stuff than for sad news that you get in the media every day, but I just spoke to some friends on the East-Coast, luckily they are all OK, not everybody is though. There are also countries who don't have disaster relief, to be honest, I don't care which nationality somebody is, if they need help they need help. Where you happen to be born is something you had no choice, it's where your parents lived, or your grandparents moved to...

I'm for one am grateful that I am in the warm, with computer access, a home, food in the fridge... Maybe you are too? Would you please help the people who got hit by the storm?


I'm seriously pissed off by assholes on MF sabotaging every thread about disaster relief and such with their own political agenda or personal grudges, I guess if you try hard enough you can see something awful in everything. I'm just pissed off that they distract others from actually helping, but hey, assholes will always be assholes!

I wish I could afford to give more to the Red Cross, but I've honestly given what I could afford, I'm currently busy decluttering my wardrobe and putting stuff up on ebay with the proceeds going to the Red Cross. I just feel really horrible having so much stuff that I don't even wear when others have lost homes and don't know how to feed their kids!

If you do need motivation to help those who are seriously affected by Sandy, I can offer you phone sessions on Skype, access to my private gallery on flickr (tons of shots of me in fetish wear), if you get off on me pretending I'm a financial domme, heck, then I command you to send a tribute to a charity who works with disaster victims. I don't want proof, I trust you, you can email me on the google mail that belongs to this blog.

I promise I will be back to kinky things and stuff soon, it's just watching TV and seeing the disaster everywhere is sickening...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/nov/04/sandy-toll-elderly-evacuate

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/nov/02/hurricane-sandy-hit-caribbean-media

2 comments:

  1. i have contribuited Ms Constance to the red cross and hope it reaches those whom its intended for. i dont need or want any access to your private stuff. it shouldnt have to be that way.

    please keep writing ,i enjoy it a lot and have passed the link on to others.

    proudslv

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, especially for passing the links around, I just feel that when something so bad happens, it's important that we don't become callused and just look the other way.

      I was freezing earlier on when walking to the post office to mail a few letters, reminded me how many people can't walk home to a warm house and a cup of tea or coffee.

      As luck had it, bought a pair of lovely, almost new, leather boots on ebay for not much money. A little bit like karma was going to pay me back for skipping the expensive designer boots for Sandy.

      Maybe what goes around comes around...

      Delete