Thursday 19 July 2012

Never thought I do this...

But today I read Domina M's blog and just couldn't help myself squeaking "Yes, oh fucking yes!" It's fucking great to bust some myths... (I guess it's time to confess that I don't sleep in leather PJs and command an army of submissive who feed me chocolates - I HATE chocolate)

I don't know if anything comes out of it, but it might be amusing to just write down my thoughts, quite a few friends are still dommes, I can really relate to what they are going through, sometimes I miss it a bit, but then I think about the wanker calls and some of the truly annoying clients and the feeling evaporates. I don't think I would have the patience anymore to deal with the passive aggressiveness (I don't really know why at least 90% of all so called "submissives" are passive aggressive little shits, maybe somebody can enlighten me - that is actually something I want to address later), if I could keep a straight face when it comes to sycophantic declarations of everlasting devotion (guys, you think we haven't heard it before? You want us to believe you - show us, don't chew our ears off)... And the whole fucking drama, and trust me, I know some dommes are drama queens, but never underestimate subs...

Actually, I'm going to make dinner, I'm pretty sure I can think of more later...

Btw and while I figure all this out, do check out Domina M's great blog, not only she also talks quite candidly about her history as a Domme, she also got great pics of herself - eye candy guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment